All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2017 6:07 am 

Hi my fellow audio lovers,

I have a settings preset that I took from way back (YEARS) in an old version as my base, and tweaked it to sound how I liked. Thanks to Hans leaving the old multi-band in it still works, but I want to move it over to take advantage of the modern one. The problem is I am a NOOB when it comes to that part of Stereotool. I've only learned the other stuff by study, trial, and, error. Now I know you are going to say well keep at that with multi-band, and I hare ya, and I have/am! My problem is I can't get it to sound good to how I like with the currents config.

I was wondering if someone would take a look at my current settings to help me figure out how to get that sound (maybe better) from the current multi-band. I just use this for a webcast radio stream. I mostly like clean, and level audio. I play every type of genre, make, and model of music too. Now for a few years I've been super happy with the current sound of my settings, but I fear that one day that old legacy multi-band will no longer be supported, and before that happens I'd like to get a jump on things! :)

I know it's been a while since I have posted, but I want to thank Hans and his team! I wouldn't have had the webradio of my dreams running for so many years without Stereo Tool!

Cheers,

-n4-