All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2019 6:35 am 

Forgive me if this has already been answered, search is not returning any relevant results. Is there a way to hide my name off of the title bar where it has "Thimeo Stereo Tool 9.31 - Registered to [my name]" when it's not in full screen mode? I'm fine with it showing up under configuration. It would just be to hide my real name off the screen when ST is not full screen. I'm still debating whether or not I want to associate the future Webcast I plan on running with my real identity or not, and hiding my name off the title bar would be nice for studio photos and such.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2019 10:47 pm 

You want to webcast ST window?

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2019 10:06 am 

Quote:
You want to webcast ST window?
I would not be streaming the ST window, no. Some terrestrial broadcasters show their morning show DJs/guests live on Webcam in the studio through a separate feed and have various photos/short videos of the DJs and guests in the studio... all with the studio gear in the background. I plan on doing the same, which would clearly show my monitors with ST and the automation software in the background the same way. Asking to hide my name off the title bar would only be so I don't have to go back and blur it out of the photos and videos before posting them to a Website.

I've dug around ST and can't find any setting to hide the name. If this isn't currently a feature, and the development team would rather not implement it, that's totally fine though!

You guys are super awesome. Keep up the good stuff!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2019 4:30 pm 

Go to Configuration -> Full Screen Mode and your name is gone.

C.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2019 9:42 pm 

Quote:
Go to Configuration -> Full Screen Mode and your name is gone.

C.
Yep! Knew about that already. ST shares space with my streaming software on the secondary monitor so normally it would cover my streaming software. If fullscreen is the only way, then I'll see if I can figure out a way to always keep the streaming program on top of ST. Works for me!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2019 1:59 pm 

There is a small application you can get for Windows that allows you to put your own text in the Title Bar of any other application. Of hand I can't remember what it is called but we used it once when we wanted to put a DO NOT TOUCH THIS APPLICATION - UNDER TEST in the Title Bar of some program that we were testing. Works very well and does what you want.

I'll have a search for it but it was a small application that allowed you to do a number of things with Title Bars. I'll get back to you.

C.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2019 5:29 pm 

Quote:
There is a small application you can get for Windows that allows you to put your own text in the Title Bar of any other application. Of hand I can't remember what it is called but we used it once when we wanted to put a DO NOT TOUCH THIS APPLICATION - UNDER TEST in the Title Bar of some program that we were testing. Works very well and does what you want.

I'll have a search for it but it was a small application that allowed you to do a number of things with Title Bars. I'll get back to you.

C.
Thanks! That would be awesome! :)