All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 8:02 pm 

Forgive me if I'm missing this, or if it's been posted before... I did search and didn't find anything, but I may not have searched right. :P

On the MAIN Processing screen (StereoTool 8.34 64 bit VST), which has the overviews:

I can't figure out what the red boxed settings correlate to.

"Loudness" is from the advanced clipper.

"Density" will OFFSET the "Density" setting on BOTH Multiband Compressors, IF they are enabled. So, if Multiband Compressor 1 is enabled and Density is +1.00 there, if you set Density to +2.00 here, then Density on Multiband Compressor 1 will now be at +3.00.

"True Bass" and "Bass Boost" are from those separate sections, easy enough.

But for every orange (enabled) slider in red boxes in the above image... I can't find what they set. They enable when either of the Multiband Compressors are enabled, but I don't see what they control exactly. If I change anything on those sliders, nothing changes (unless I'm missing it which is entirely possible) on either of the Multiband Compressors.

:?: :|

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 10:14 pm 

Quote:

But for every orange (enabled) slider in red boxes in the above image... I can't find what they set. They enable when either of the Multiband Compressors are enabled, but I don't see what they control exactly. If I change anything on those sliders, nothing changes (unless I'm missing it which is entirely possible) on either of the Multiband Compressors.

:?: :|
I can't get it either, :oops:
Has it something to do with the new equalizer?