All times are UTC+01:00

Post subject: License Upgrades
PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 3:20 pm 

I couldn't find a clear answer to this on the website or forum so here goes:

1. I am considering purchasing the DeClipper with Natural Dynamics (99 euro) for use in Mastering/Post Production. I noticed the Delossifier mentioned as an add on for 119 euro - I see this is present in the DeClipper software so am I correct in assuming the Delossifier is part of the "Basic + De Clipper" license at 119 euro?

2. Later on I may decide to use StereoTool with the full features for FM, how much would an upgrade cost from the "Basic + De Clipper" license to the full Pro license with SSB Stereo? The "Upgrades for existing users" options on the website don't mention SSB Stereo. If I purchased "Add FM Composite Clipper to existing license - € 219" does this add the SSB Stereo option?

Thanks

Post subject: Re: License Upgrades
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 12:19 am 
Site Admin

Hi,

1. The Delossifier is something that you need to buy separately. (We are busy with a new website that will clarify this more). Basic gives you the Advanced Clipper.

2. The version with SSB is the FM Professional license, and that upgrade is to upgrade from an FM Standard to FM Professional. But if you only have the Declipper, you basically just need to add an FM Professional license to that.

If you buy it in one go, the FM Professional + Declipper (including Natural Dynamics but without Delossifier) is 412 euro.
If you buy the Declipper (+ND) first, that's 99 euro, if you add FM Professional to that later that's 349 euro (448 total, so buying it in one go is cheaper).

Adding the Delossifier is another 119 in either case.