All times are UTC+01:00

Post subject: 64 Bit Version
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 9:01 pm 

I'm trying to load Stereo Tool on a 64bit version of PotPlayer (it can load Winamp dsp plugins), however it not loading. I suspect that the player won't load because Stereo Tool now is only 32bit and the player only loads 64bit versions of anything since it already limits itself to 64bit versions of ffdshow or CoreAVC.

So I was wondering, could it be possible for a 64bit release of Stereo Tool soon? Or is such an endeavor impossible?

Post subject: Re: 64 Bit Version
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 9:29 pm 

Just experimented with ffdshow's ability to load Winamp DSPs. Stereo Tool shows up in the DSP window in 32bit ffdshow, but not in the 64bit ffdshow.

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 6:29 pm 
Site Admin

Ah, I wAsn't aware that there is now a 64 bit Winamp DSP plugin interface. Time to move creating a 64 bit version up on ny todo list then I guess...

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 8:34 am 

Does this work by now?

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2016 11:00 am 

Nope it doesn't and I didn't find any workaround, so we just hope that a 64bit version of the winamp plugin get released to test this feature.

I tried to use the SA version but it doesn't allow multiple channels and there is no way to make it work (unless something I don't know about) as the VB-cable / Virtual Cable inputs are all Stereo as well ASIO and the SA version isn't supporting more than 2 channels for inputs anyway.

We just wish if SA was as simple to use as DFX and install it self as a virtual device so it allows to create a flexible chain of DSP (like I am struggling to do right now and since a long moment I give it another shot from time to time)