All times are UTC+02:00

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2016 8:40 pm 

Hello,

Can we use Stereotool standalone version with VAC only ? Does it work ? What should I do because, I can't hear nothing :( thanks for your help

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2016 10:46 pm 
Site Admin

Should work. What are you doing exactly?

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2016 11:09 pm 

I was using the Breakaway's Vac but did not work (I heard a noise sound). So maybe I should download a different VAC program to make this work. Any advices ?

My setup (personal use) :

ITunes > Vac > stereotool with the FM output > Vac > Winamp (shoutcast)

I stream my music online for myself so I can listen to Apple Music everywhere, with a sound processed.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 3:35 pm 

Pro tip:

You can use Breakaway's VAC without noise once you have any of the Breakaway-related product running in background. Even Leif's AudioResampler (if i recall correctly) or Breakaway RTA is enough to deactivate the noise.

Cheers!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 5:52 pm 

Quote:
Pro tip:

You can use Breakaway's VAC without noise once you have any of the Breakaway-related product running in background. Even Leif's AudioResampler (if i recall correctly) or Breakaway RTA is enough to deactivate the noise.

Cheers!
Sorry, it's not clear. How am I suppose to do if I want to use the standalone version of stereotool with VAC without using breakaway ? Thanks a lot for your help

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 6:05 pm 

Quote:
Quote:
Pro tip:

Cheers!
Sorry, it's not clear. How am I suppose to do if I want to use the standalone version of stereotool with VAC without using breakaway ? Thanks a lot for your help
http://www.claessonedwards.com/download ... ampler.zip try this, I think this disables the noise when it is running. You don't have to activate the resampling, it just needs to be idling. If that doesn't work, try to find the Breakaway RTA.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 6:33 pm 
Site Admin

Or get another VAC (either VAC or VB Cable).