All times are UTC+02:00

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2016 4:38 pm 

Good Morning!

I am a very happy user of StereoTool and yes, I have purchased the software :mrgreen: Best. Purchase. Ever. Also priced very fairly.

It always surprises me when you add a new feature that most of us never thought about, and yet somehow, once we use it, now cannot live without :D

Another bit of software purchased, (2nd Best purchase ever) that I use is AAMS (Automatic Audio Mastering System) http://www.curioza.com/. I do quite a bit of offline processing. :)

The software again is designed by one guy in the Netherlands. If you two paired up to share knowledge and experience, suspect both pieces of software would go from Super :geek: to Uber :ugeek: !

Since both StereoTool and AAMS focus on two different scenarios/outcomes, I don't think there would be a conflict of interest or competition.

I have contacted Denis about this as well, so am hoping you two can get together, as I suspect both of you come at the audio world from two unique and much-needed angles. His website is a bit clunky, as I think it's just him doing all the work, but the site is legitimate :)

Thanks for all you do! It's people like yourself and Denis that keep the audio world moving forward 8-)