All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 7:39 am 

Hans,

Could a third analog MB compressor be added that would come directly after MB2?

My thought is just to have an a copy of MB2, not MB1 (by this I mean no need for the Digital-style MB).

In my current preset, I use both MB1, MB2, and the SB compressor to achieve a very specific sound that would only be enhanced further with a third analog MB added.

That is my wish. :)

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 3:43 pm 

On second thought...I think that this would be rather useless and excessive.

Two multiband compressors back-to-back are probably enough and a third would just be overkill.

Anyone have any thoughts on this?

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 7:26 pm 

I personally would have liked Stereotool to enable the users to arrange the single processor modules as often they like and in the order they like - much like you are able to do with VST plugins in music processing software. In WaveLab you can put several instances of Stereotool-VST behind each other and process music with 4, 6, 8 or more multiband processors if you like. It would be cool if you can do that in Stereotool itself. It gives much more flexibility and the variation of possible settings explodes to the infinite (especially if you could combine each processing module with a bandpass filter, so each module would only process a certain area of bands and leave everything else as it is after the module).