All times are UTC+02:00

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 2:50 pm 

Hello,

I am considering the old (yet still available) declipper private limited Winamp/DSP license and I was wondering if it would be possible to add Natural Dynamics to it:

the new 99€ license includes both DeClipper and ND and it costs just as much as the old Perfect DeClipper (actually 1€ less) license; considering that there used to be a plugin-only license variant with beeps for 30€, would it be possible to have something similar including ND? Or possibly an ND only addition at a comparatively lower price?

Natural Dynamics is neat but not really worth the additional 70€ to me.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 3:51 pm 
Site Admin

Hi SetiroN,

The cheaper declipper license beeps every 2 hours, ND contains a spoken message every 12 hours. So I would guess that you don't really need to license it if you just use it to listen to music and not for streaming/FM/...

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 3:55 pm 

Oh okay, so if I get the DeClipper plug in license I'm only going to hear a message every 12 hours if I enable natural dynamics ( in addition to the 2 hour beep).I thought it would beep every minute like it does in the free version.

Thank you for your prompt reply!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 5:10 pm 
Site Admin

Only the beep is every minute, everything else is every 4 (FM) or 12 (non-FM) hours.