All times are UTC+02:00

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 11:38 pm 

Hello,
Would it be possible to make a separate soundcard output where all the signals get routed when activating one of the difference/monitor buttons?
This way, that the normal processing goes on (to the normal destination(s)), but the difference signal is routed to a separately definable output?
This would make life easier when adjusting/tweaking something On-the-Air, cause all the useful difference/monitor functions are usable On-Air.
Regards,
Robert

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2015 7:27 pm 

I congratulate Hans for the latest version of stereotool (7.60).
I agree with what RobertSack and asked to serve in particular the output after the AGC to make a support streaming to other FM radio which in turn have its own audio processor.
Therefore when I have to get into streaming from other FM radio I have to change setting leaving only FM setting.
The ultimate solution would be to have the ability to take audio from a secondary exit at any point in the process audio also to detect where they fit some artifacts, while it would be very nice that the section FM may have the opportunity to have a dedicated soundcard which can be different from that for the audio section. In this way, the audio section may operate with a 48Khz sampling while the FM section with a sampling 192Khz.
I apologize in advance if I said some idiocy and wish you good work.
God bless you.