All times are UTC+01:00

Post subject: help and tooltips
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2018 1:24 pm 

Recently (during the thread of 9.02) it came out we completely misunderstood some settings in auto eq which increased repons time in stead of decreasing. More recent we had to conclude using our dehummer was not tuned correctly during "learning". My feature request is to spent some serious time giving this advanced and great vst better tooltips and a bigger help section on, let's call it noob level. Many many buttons and features are undocumented and at least in our case leading to misunderstanding and error.

Digital (no audio cards) on Rivendell, Jack Audio Connection, Liquidsoap, Icecast and Stereotool 9.37 in Virtualbox.

Post subject: Re: help and tooltips
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:54 pm 

I absolutely agree with that. Unfortunately there are a lot of buttons and functions without description. I already mentioned this myself some time ago, and asked for an extension of the help. Unfortunately, however, the issue seems to have a subordinate priority. Hans invents new functions so fast, and doesn't get the chance to extend the help accordingly. I can also understand it, because documentation is always an additional work. Other innovative products also have the same problem.