All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 1:51 am 

I just stumbled across this. I tried searching, but "stereo image" is too common to be searched.

This relates to the Stereo Image configuration when used in combination with Azimuth. I at one point had turned on "Stereo Image Difference" under the Stereo Image tab. I failed to deactivate this when I turned Stereo Image off. When I activated Azimuth; I was left with almost no audio. Even with the Stereo Image tab turned off; since Stereo Image Difference was turned on, I was getting the stereo image difference of the azimuth correction.

Not sure if this is a bug, or an unintended feature; since Stereo Image Difference is greyed out when Stereo Image is turned off.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 11:40 pm 
Site Admin

You're hearing the effect of AZIMUTH correction. And that's indeed a bug or an unintended feature :)

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 2:48 am 

Yeah; once I figured out it was stereo difference causing it; I knew exactly what I was hearing. :)

I say, make the activation of Stereo Difference not depends on Stereo Image being on; I actually like being able to hear what azimuth corrections are being made.