All times are UTC+02:00

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2024 5:20 pm 

After updating to 10.20, my RDS stopped being sent over uMPX. It shows on the UECP Remote screen but not the RDS display on the top of ST. The RDS I see at the top of ST gui is what is shown on-air but it is coming from the default RDS message.

?

Greg

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2024 5:30 pm 
Site Admin

Hi Greg,

I don't really understand what you're describing. Can you say what you're seeing exactly where?

More specifically: It looks like the UECP data isn't processed by ST, but what do you mean by UECP remote screen? Do you see that Stereo Tool is receiving UECP messages? And: Which version did you use before? Did you change anything else?

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2024 7:37 pm 

Quote:
Hi Greg,

I don't really understand what you're describing. Can you say what you're seeing exactly where?

More specifically: It looks like the UECP data isn't processed by ST, but what do you mean by UECP remote screen? Do you see that Stereo Tool is receiving UECP messages? And: Which version did you use before? Did you change anything else?
The issue resolved itself with a reboot ... We could see the RDS info in the RDS settings page but not being sent to the air via uMPX.
Nothing else changed, we were coming from 10.10.