All times are UTC+01:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 45 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2016 2:38 pm 

Australia, UK, and USA ( IL )

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2016 2:39 pm 

Quote:
Australia, UK, and USA ( IL )
Greece :P

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 7:57 am 

Today , i ve made some extra improvements on last stage of proccesing also . ( advanced clipper ) for fm broadcast at 75 ms preemfasis.

Greece will re-invent FM loudness warrrrr :D

320 kbps mp3 live stream :
http://stream.cretanservers.gr/fmbroadcast

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 11:34 am 

Quote:
Today , i ve made some extra improvements on last stage of proccesing also . ( advanced clipper ) for fm broadcast at 75 ms preemfasis.

Greece will re-invent FM loudness warrrrr :D

320 kbps mp3 live stream :
http://stream.cretanservers.gr/fmbroadcast
Seriously - it's not even funny - tell me - is this deemphesized stream or preemphesized?

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 6:53 pm 

You mast be kidding me. This is a headache generator (plus you can hear the codec trying to mask things). This sound is JUST garbage and before you try to increase your loudness by clipping and limiting harder i suggest you first calibrate your sound cards and transmitters. I am Greek living in Greece and more specifically, Rhodes. And 160% mod and this preset is exactly what Greek radio needs (btw i hope that the stream is emphasized and that is not feeding an actual transmitter)

Attachments:
The worst stream ever.png
The worst stream ever.png [ 77.37 KiB | Viewed 7025 times ]

My radio station
http://amradio.ddns.net

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 9:55 pm 

75 Khz .

That's the problem :)

i don't want to play at 120 khz like others . ( 120 khz leaves you plently of room to clean the sound )

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 10:01 pm 

I'll respectfully point this out one more time, then I'm out of here, since nowhere in my travels could this preset be used.

You may believe your "months of work" is worth the price you're asking, but it seems to me a huge insult to suggest your preset is worth more than the processor that's taken Hans YEARS to produce.

Even if I designed a preset that thousands would line up for, it would not be worth the price of the processor it ran on.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 10:06 pm 

People who do not know what 75 KHz is on FM MODULATION should not understand WHAT I HAVE MADE.

On radio you MUST be legal and loud ( and clean as possible )

If i could be allowed to have 120 khz i would not chose this kind of processing preset.

So simple!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2016 9:13 am 

Quote:
People who do not know what 75 KHz is on FM MODULATION should not understand WHAT I HAVE MADE.

On radio you MUST be legal and loud ( and clean as possible )

If i could be allowed to have 120 khz i would not chose this kind of processing preset.

So simple!

I'm pretty sure we all told you what you've done already :D Garbage! Unlistenable, unthinkable unpleasant sound. And we're waiting for the answer - is this stream preemphesized or not, because I still can't believe someone could've failed so hard!

Also - even if there will be option to generate encrypted presets (which is not only a total waste of time, but also something that defies clear logic if you ask me), how would it work - so - some noob will buy preset (say - yours) just like that? Without any possibility of testing it before? This is just bullshit to me.

Also - if you sell preset (in which I honestly doubt :D) - do you provide any invoice for the thing, any copyright laws come with it? :D Just curious :D Without invoice or any other record of your service, basically you just get money that is not justified by any documented work of yours and this, my friend, means that you can do s..t if someone decides to resell (hahaha) your preset - because your act is already illegal!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2016 9:46 am 

You are right, someone can take a preset and save it as beeing his preset and this could just destroy my work.
It is just like software patents.

I hope those who buy my preset could change my preset BUT SHOULD NOT RE-SELL OR SHARE IT with others who have nt bought it.

The stream is preemfasized , so this is the reason you hear "lazer" highs into the stream .
Camclones need to shoot with something. :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

have fun everybody!

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 45 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next