All times are UTC+02:00

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 233 posts ]  Go to page Previous 120 21 22 23 24
 Post subject: Re: Stereo Tool 7.73
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 2:21 am 
Site Admin

Hm, I can't put that in anymore (unless I delay the release by a week). Next version!

Existing presets should be fine because the changes don't affect existing presets unless you enable new features.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 9:54 am 

Quote:
Just some one to tell me , why Natural Dynamics to be before MBs ? Why not after them ? This way the "natural" will be more sensible. Now the MB is responsing to the enabling of ND .
Just asking why not to have an option called "After Multibands".
I know that the perfect ST will be to have the ability, user to make the whole chain , i mean like draging the filters like user wants but.. this is in the future i hope.

Or at least it must have option to be after the AGC in my opinion . Or may be both options - "After AGC" and "After Multibands"
I think this is a question of philosophy:
ND should reduce the differencies in "grades" of mastering flat-topping. Hyper-compressed source material is restored harder by this filter than more open source material.
So you go into the multiband with a more constant grade of Peak-to average ratio to add a desired rate of multiband compression to it again - resulting in a more consistent Sound.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2015 11:07 pm 

Quote:
Quote:
Are the built in presets updated to take into account the new features upon release? E.g. we use Bojcha Enlightened; would a new release containing this preset use the new functionality or at least would it not be effected by it?
I just sent Update for that preset.
Also, updated "Unreal Engine" and new "Unreal Engine 2" :)
:)

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 233 posts ]  Go to page Previous 120 21 22 23 24