All times are UTC+02:00

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 31 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 Next
 Post subject: Re: Stereo Tool 7.71
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2015 11:47 pm 
Site Admin

Quote:
no i don't update an existing version. i found it out what's going wrong. in the configuration tab i have to set the option "Full Screen", then the windows looks ok. but after the start i always have to click in the window, because then it recognices that i am using the full screen mode.
Does this mean that your host window is too small so it doesn't fit? Or is there enough room but the window is drawn too small?

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2015 11:47 pm 
Site Admin

Quote:
hi

i see RDS is capable for
>

now

how can i use this new feature?
Because like in radio text

RADIO NAME -> TITLE

it is no ok
on RDS i can see (RDS Text)
RADIO NAME - TITLE

And Very good sound in 7.71 ! Thanks a lot

Thanks
If you want to include a > character, put a \ in front of it. So -\>

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2015 11:48 pm 
Site Admin

Reported bugs so far:
- One person reported that Stereo Tool doesn't start with his old settings. I have the INI file.
- Low latency monitoring has logging enabled!!!!!! Which might explain the crashes.
- Mac VST version reported to still not work in Reaper.
- Added UECP
- Fix external RDS input (Omnia)
- Dynamic starting and stopping of HTTP server (not more restart needed)
- Bojcha reported that Phase Delay works differently at different 'Ignore high frequencies' settings.
- Jeroen Platenkamp reported issue with Logged out mode (some screens not hidden)
- Show RDS source
- VST window size problem

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2015 12:12 am 

Something is still wrong with the Mac VST Plugin. On my host Reaper (64Bit on Mac OS X 10.10.4) Stereo Tool still doesn't show up if I copy the plugin in the VST library folder (I also rescan for new plugins in the Reaper settings).

And the download link on the website still refers to the 7.60 version of Stereo Tool.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2015 12:13 am 
Site Admin

Quote:
Something is still wrong with the Mac VST Plugin. On my host Reaper (64Bit on Mac OS X 10.10.4) Stereo Tool still doesn't show up if I copy the plugin in the VST library folder (I also rescan for new plugins in the Reaper settings).

And the download link on the website still refers to the 7.60 version of Stereo Tool.
Ow! I will update the links. I have tried version 7.71 in Reaper and it worked, both 32 and 64 bits. Did you download version 7.71 or version 7.60?
Edit: Links are updated now.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2015 6:38 am 

Stereo tool vst works fine in Reaper on windows 7 64 bit.One thing though.If you load a preset and then close the program then reopen Reaper the preset name is no longer there.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2015 10:52 am 

Quote:
Quote:
hi

i see RDS is capable for
>

now

how can i use this new feature?
Because like in radio text

RADIO NAME -> TITLE

it is no ok
on RDS i can see (RDS Text)
RADIO NAME - TITLE

And Very good sound in 7.71 ! Thanks a lot

Thanks
If you want to include a > character, put a \ in front of it. So -\>
Thanks very good :)

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2015 5:17 pm 

Not sure what I am doing wrong :shock: but it is still not showing up in Reaper (v4.78 64Bit). Other VST plugins which are in the same directory (/Library/Audio/Plug-ins/VST) are fine. Also tried (/Users/MarcoRenofio/Library/Audio/Plug-ins/VST) which both are defined as VST plugin paths. Multiple times Re-scan and Clear Cache/re-scan didn't help.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2015 6:24 pm 

Quote:
Not sure what I am doing wrong :shock: but it is still not showing up in Reaper (v4.78 64Bit). Other VST plugins which are in the same directory (/Library/Audio/Plug-ins/VST) are fine. Also tried (/Users/MarcoRenofio/Library/Audio/Plug-ins/VST) which both are defined as VST plugin paths. Multiple times Re-scan and Clear Cache/re-scan didn't help.
Try renaming the DLL.call stereo tool 2 or something. Delete the old stereo tool.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2015 6:43 pm 

Quote:
Try renaming the DLL.call stereo tool 2 or something. Delete the old stereo tool.
I am on Mac, there is no .DLL the plugin is a single .vst file. I tried renaming the .vst file but it also didn't showed up in the VST Plug-in list.

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 31 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 Next