All times are UTC+02:00

Post subject: Screen size
PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 1:58 am 
Site Admin

Just wondering if more people here have experience with controlling Stereo Tool via a small touch screen. Tonight I had the chance to play with the hardware box that user PhantomFM made, and his comment was that the sliders etc. are far too small. And... It was indeed smaller than I expected (800x600 at 7").

So, I was wondering what screen sizes others might be using.

Post subject: Re: Screen size
PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:40 am 

Notebook of 13 ', 1366x768 resolution, I have no problems using. ;)

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:39 pm 

Quote:
Just wondering if more people here have experience with controlling Stereo Tool via a small touch screen. Tonight I had the chance to play with the hardware box that user PhantomFM made, and his comment was that the sliders etc. are far too small. And... It was indeed smaller than I expected (800x600 at 7").
I've tried ST on our Breakaway-Server with 7"-Tochscreen (800 x 600), and can confirm that. The big sliders (like on the Bass Boost-Tab) are no problem, but ajusting the multiband-section on the touchscreen is a bit fuzzy...
Plus, it would be great to hide the top Windows-Statusbar (like you can in Breakaway) to get real "hardware-box-look".

Isn't that lookin' great? :lol:

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:29 pm 

At this moment I'm just using normal pc and screen (19inch). But I'm planning to build 19inch Pc so with probably 7-10 inch screen.

As far as the screen etc.
It could be a solution to have in the ''register - bypass bar'' two other options.

1 - Screen size - so ST wil adjust to every screen size - probably means that for 7inch screen serveral tabs will be devided in two tabs.

2 - ''Measurment'' or ''Tweak '' mode. When you have finished tweaking all your settings it's (personally) nicer to only see the bottompart of ST and at the same time it will look better on a 7inch screen

''Music is a moral law. It gives soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination, and charm and gaiety to life and to everything.'' - Plato

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 9:54 pm 

I agree on the bottom part! :-)

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 10:46 pm 

Quote:
Quote:
I've tried ST on our Breakaway-Server with 7"-Tochscreen (800 x 600), and can confirm that. The big sliders (like on the Bass Boost-Tab) are no problem, but ajusting the multiband-section on the touchscreen is a bit fuzzy...
Plus, it would be great to hide the top Windows-Statusbar (like you can in Breakaway) to get real "hardware-box-look".

Isn't that lookin' great? :lol:
EXEPT FOR THE PIECE OF PAPER ON THE LEFT !!! GET RID OF IT :mrgreen:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------