All times are UTC+02:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 752 posts ]  Go to page Previous 170 71 72 73 7476 Next
 Post subject: Re: New things...
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:05 am 

1.Something is wrong again with the Pre-Emphasis indicator ( not exist )

2.Also RDS text is too weird (flattened, compressed) in the Configuration->FM Transmitter ( i guess it`s the RT there and below is the Date/time)

3. Stereo boost indicator changed - now both are nearly yellow ?

4. Bass Boost - both indicators are grey ?

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:37 am 

Fake Stereo doesn't adjust properly to the left (by clicking left side) since version 058
Quote:
Hello , i have tested the last version (....063) of stereo tool , but i have noticed may be something wrong with asio ; if i push on "open asio configuration" i have nothing who open
It's working fine with my ASIO4ALL v2.11 Beta 1

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:49 am 
Site Admin

Gain is done as the first step and it should have changed the input as well but now you mention it - it doesn't! Will check - other things might be wrong as well. Except for that, indeed no clipping will occur if you use it.

Will also check all the other remarks. Bojcha made some changes to the skin indeed to change some colors.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:34 pm 

Yeah , and after all is done with the skin and no errors , I ask you to give us all in one folder with the skin files ( all of them ) and after that we can open a thread with skin files sharing :)

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 1:10 pm 

ah i saw that i used the advanced clipper!

to bad that u can't use the loudness part anymore till a specific level.

but when i want to buy a licence, is it possible to upgrade from normal licence to fm licence? or do i need to buy than a complete new licence?

with kind regards

wouter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 1:19 pm 

Valiant => I have try with 6.32 version and no problem with asio .Ah , i am under win xp sp3 :?

I have try with asio4all and with my creative native asio support.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 1:42 pm 
Site Admin

Quote:
input Gain is usually used when you have very low input signal, simple as that. Usually it happens with some units like Axia's digital over ip units, where level is way under 0dB.
It's bit wrongly implemented, should be before pre-amp.
It IS before pre-amp, but I did indeed find not one bug 2 bugs: Both the gain and tilt correction were not displayed in the input waveform. Fixed now.

Now added:
- Display of input level without tilt
- Display of input level with gain and tilt applied (on input level meter, similar to how pre-emphasis is displayed)
- Input waveform shows corrected input

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:05 pm 
Site Admin

Quote:
1.Something is wrong again with the Pre-Emphasis indicator ( not exist )
I see it normally here...
Quote:
2.Also RDS text is too weird (flattened, compressed) in the Configuration->FM Transmitter ( i guess it`s the RT there and below is the Date/time)
Not enough space, I'll keep it this way though so you can at least see that something is being broadcast - if your window is big enough, you can read it.
Quote:
3. Stereo boost indicator changed - now both are nearly yellow ?
Hm not the best color indeed, visibility is bad.. Bojcha?
Quote:
4. Bass Boost - both indicators are grey ?
Hm... I prefer brown there because to me bass is brown, highs are yellow... This may not make any sense though. But I think it should have a similar color to the bass clipper on the right, which is also brown. Bojcha, what do you think? (It's your skin ;) )

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:21 pm 
Site Admin

@Garfield: Do you get the warning that there is no ASIO configuration window? Or nothing at all?

@Valiant: Did you really press 'Open ASIO configuration' in Configuration -> Sound cards -> ASIO? And got a window from the sound card itself?

I'm asking because there are 4 ASIO drivers on my system but they all give the 'no configuration available' warning on both versions (6.32 and latest beta) so I can't see it myself - I'm just calling the same function I have always called which should either show the ASIO window or the warning.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:30 pm 
Site Admin

Quote:
Also, will declipper behave ok with default settings when it processes input signals above 0.

And wondering, ideally should the input scope meter on the main display also have the same gain applied to it internally, or perhaps not? AJ
Declipper will behave ok, and everything else (noise gate for example) as well. Input meter is now adjusted. 16 bit issue is still there though - I will fix it but not now (right before releasing a new version); normally the noise gate will remove any effects from the 16 bit sampling but it's indeed better to work at 24 bits. The DSP and VST versions do support 24 and even 32 bit inputs, and I think the stand alone version in ASIO mode does too - it's kinda silly that the normal input is 16 bit.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 752 posts ]  Go to page Previous 170 71 72 73 7476 Next