All times are UTC+02:00

Post subject: Missing new news. lol
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 3:59 am 

I am missing all the updates, and betas. I need something to geek out on, but it's slowed down so much around here. Is it cause we've just reached that perfect sound for what ST has to offer so far, or did Hans decide he needs to put some time into his real life? ;) Either way just wanted to say I love this latest release version. As always you've outdone yourself.

-n4-

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 7:54 pm 

If I understood it correctly, Hans is working on a new MB compressor and also a new interface so the next version will be a considerable update with substantial changes. Probably that's why it's taking a bit longer to have a functional beta. ;)

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 9:30 pm 
Site Admin

Well, actually there were some other things going on (my mother was in the hospital) - and I've also been working on some other projects (more about that soon). But I'm definitely planning some big changes - and yes, they will take some time.

Nuke: Quality won't reach perfection before I've added a new MB and dynamics expander... :?

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:04 am 

Quote:
Well, actually there were some other things going on (my mother was in the hospital) - and I've also been working on some other projects (more about that soon). But I'm definitely planning some big changes - and yes, they will take some time.

Nuke: Quality won't reach perfection before I've added a new MB and dynamics expander... :?

I can't wait! ;) I always love testing your new work. I'm sorry to hear about your mother. Please accept my best wishes to you, and your family. I hope everything turns out well. You just take care of your real life. ST will always have us loyal fans waiting on your every release. :)

-n4-

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:15 pm 

Quote:
...actually there were some other things going on (my mother was in the hospital)...
Hope everything turns out ok, best wishes to you and your family.

About ST, I'm eagerly waiting for the new betas, but I know these things take time.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:14 pm 
Site Admin

Well, I'm back from Nürnberg, and I'm finally working on some new features again. Besides a bunch of BS412 feature I'm now working on something much more interesting for a broader audience: Sound card adjustment, for very low frequency issues. (I'll probably make one for high frequency issues as well).

See viewtopic.php?f=14&t=4268&p=16405#p16405