All times are UTC+02:00

Post subject: PI4 & V10.12 BETA043
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2023 2:48 am 

I am in the processes of getting StereoTool setup on a PI4 using the PI4 Image found on this site.

I am utilizing a HifiBerry DAC+ADC PRO, but when I select this as a sound card it says not detected, but when I choose the DAC+ADC option it seems to find the card.

Do I have to have paid options to get audio to show up? ST is not showing any input audio.

I've tested the HiFiBerry card with another PI4 image (Non-ST) and confirmed the DAC+ADC PRO does indeed work.

Thanks in Advance!

Mark

Post subject: Re: PI4 & V10.12 BETA043
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2023 11:58 am 

Hi, I am testing an unregistered copy of Stereo Tool using the computer on board sound, using ASIO4u and things are working fine. So, the answer is you don't need the paid version to test.

Cheers ---- Bob.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2023 2:47 pm 

So the selection for the DAC+ADC PRO is in the list but it won't work? However the DAC+ADC non-PRO does? This seems like a possible bug.

It's been a while since I checked, but I believe my DIGI+ I/O works fine using the normal DIGI selection. In the meantime, would you be fine using the non-PRO version of the DAC+ADC selection until this gets resolved?

edit: Yes, nothing should be disabled in trial mode. They want you to be able to fully configure things before paying.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2023 3:32 pm 

The issue I am having is that ST is not seeing any input audio with the DAC+ADC selection which it seems to be happy with.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2023 6:59 pm 

HI, I'am currently testing out the PI4 image (and updated to the latest beta) with a HIFI Berry DAC+ADC PRO and all is working fine here with StereoTool, I first selected the StereoTool option and then on the sound card input selected HIFI Berry DAC+ADC PRO and did the same on the sound card output and unselect the HD output and then selected reboot! All is good with processing external sound into the HIFIBerry card and also FM MPX output, so no problem with PI image or any of the updates so far!