All times are UTC+02:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 218 posts ]  Go to page Previous 114 15 16 17 1822 Next
PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2020 4:10 am 

Absolute Highs "Before multibands" position option doesn't do anything. It always stays before the BEQ/TB/MB1 modules (depending on how you have them ordered) when Hear is selected.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2020 12:18 am 

Quote:
Quote:
Hello Hans, StereoTool is improving A LOT with these new updates. Specially the clipper, The highs are way more cleaner and less distorted than earlier. But StereoTool lacks only one thing that prevents me from using it on my station... Old School Bass Clipper, Just like Omnia.9 or Optimod 8200. You could just put the Bass Clipper inside the Advanced Limiter as a additional feature. If that thing comes to life. StereoTool will be exactly the processing software i've dreamed of. You don't need to make the Bass Clipper fixed into Advanced Clipper. Just make it movable. It will be way easier to set up instead of making it behind the clipper or Single Band Compressor.
It’s already there, called Bass Clipper as a stand-alone filter. It’s been there for several versions, and just got a major update in this beta cycle.
Yes i know Wes. I'm talking about putting that bass clipper inside the Stereo Tool Advanced Limiter. So we don't need to do lot's of adjustements on the input/output levels of the bass clipper.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2020 10:38 am 
Site Admin

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Beste Hans,

Wanneer ik de nieuwe Beta VST 3 plugin activeer in Vmix werkt het prima.
Als ik mijn preset activeer komt er een fout melding en werkt het niet meer.
Zie bijlage.

Groet,

Radiohit
Kun je je preset in een PM sturen? De vorige VST3/vMix bug was een probleem in de Intel-compiler (dus buiten onze eigen code), en dat soort fouten zijn echt heel moeilijk op te sporen als ze niet ook hier optreden...
Ik krijg deze melding bij elke standaard preset die bij Stereotool zitten.
Wat voor CPU heb je? Het gebeurt hier niet, en ik heb random tientallen presets aangeklikt. Dit is waarschijnlijk iets wat van het type CPU afhangt.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2020 5:18 pm 

Beta 039 stand-alone 64 bit bug
right channel input scope not drawn correctly (see video)
https://youtu.be/3vTl4qImycc
i do not know if this affects previous beta versions or standard released versions.
i also do not know if any other modules aside from the stand-alone 64 bit module is affected.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2020 5:52 pm 

It is not the right channel input scope. It is the whole MPX output scope (or left channel output scope if FM not in use).

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2020 6:12 pm 

Quote:
It is not the right channel input scope. It is the whole MPX output scope (or left channel output scope if FM not in use).
the issue is visible on the left side in the video, the drawing scope for the right channel input, its not being drawn correctly.
input and output audio levels are not affected, neither is the output drawing scope on the right side.
this is only a graphical issue, it does not affect the audio at all.
the audio in the video was recorded in mono by purpose since the issue here is not an audio issue but a graphic-drawing issue.
only normal output is being used, this is being used in a home-studio, not for broadcasting.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2020 6:16 pm 
Site Admin

Quote:
Quote:
the issue is visible on the left side in the video, the drawing scope for the right channel input, its not being drawn correctly.
input and output audio levels are not affected, neither is the output drawing scope on the right side.
the audio in the video was recorded in mono by purpose since the issue here is not an audio issue but a graphic-drawing issue.
only normal output is being used, this is being used in a home-studio, not for broadcasting.
The video shows left channel input scope - MPX output scope - MPX output spectrum. So there's no right channel being displayed here... (There IS a bug in the drawing code right now which affects at least the MicroMPX web interface, I'm planning to look into that tomorrow).

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2020 6:34 pm 

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
The video shows left channel input scope - MPX output scope - MPX output spectrum. So there's no right channel being displayed here... (There IS a bug in the drawing code right now which affects at least the MicroMPX web interface, I'm planning to look into that tomorrow).
thanks, i understand now - apologies to "aTom", i didnt understand your post comment.
so what is being drawn for the right channel scope ?
i was always under the impression that the input scope would draw both right and left input channels the same way the output scope does.

Last edited by EliteData on Thu Feb 27, 2020 1:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2020 6:51 pm 
Site Admin

There currently is no right channel scope :) actually in the software it's there but it's not displayed anywhere. Might be a good thing something to add in the new GUI.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2020 7:07 pm 

Quote:
There currently is no right channel scope :) actually in the software it's there but it's not displayed anywhere. Might be a good thing something to add in the new GUI.
i agree with you.
perhaps an optional choice for the end user ?
i would prefer the "input scope" display both channels as i am sometimes looking for anomalies in the input audio.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 218 posts ]  Go to page Previous 114 15 16 17 1822 Next