All times are UTC+01:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 79 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 68 Next
PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2019 2:41 pm 

Idk who the hell will use this reverb thing? (I really dont expect any answer)
Is this really so important for ST? I mean, there are so many basic things that need fix for so long time, but hey, lets go other way and add multi-tap delay and chorus, probably that will be interesting for someone too.
idk.. it might be just me.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2019 3:54 pm 

Hello to all,

I also think that this module has a better place in BIMP, that on the music path, there is already enough processing for stereo, this small reverberation would be an excellent complement in BIMP, and would add an additional reason for the purchase. ;)

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2019 4:22 pm 
Site Admin

Quote:
Hello to all,

I also think that this module has a better place in BIMP, that on the music path, there is already enough processing for stereo, this small reverberation would be an excellent complement in BIMP, and would add an additional reason for the purchase. ;)
Yup, we were already planning that too... Having said that, used very mildly I like what it does to music as well.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2019 4:36 pm 

It should be specified which of the stereo processes can be cumulated without risk of degrading the modulation sent to those who have a transmitter.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2019 4:47 pm 

Quote:
Is this really so important for ST? I mean, there are so many basic things that need fix for so long time, but hey, lets go other way and add multi-tap delay and chorus, probably that will be interesting for someone too.
Never you get answer about this stupid effects..wel i want ping pong delay :D

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2019 5:32 pm 
Site Admin

Quote:
In short, we were playing with this and it sounded nice. It took only a day or two to add it, and I really think it adds some interesting texture to the sound. So... in short, I would turn it on.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2019 5:33 pm 
Site Admin

Quote:
It should be specified which of the stereo processes can be cumulated without risk of degrading the modulation sent to those who have a transmitter.
If you turn Stokkemask on you're protected against that.

Having said that, at this point I would turn Stereo Boost and ACR Stereo off, and use mainly the AGC matrix mode. And then maybe this reverb thing to add a bit more/different sounding stereo.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2019 5:50 pm 

I don't own a transmitter, but thanks for the advice on using stereo effects.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2019 6:27 pm 

Quote:
Quote:
In short, we were playing with this and it sounded nice. It took only a day or two to add it, and I really think it adds some interesting texture to the sound. So... in short, I would turn it on.
How do you like dry drums or bass kick with that?
And how many weeks is needed, for example, to add option for gate do detect signal after agc?

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2019 6:48 pm 

I propose these settings, it's up to you to see if you're interested :)

Attachments:
Capture.PNG
Capture.PNG [ 15.46 KiB | Viewed 5237 times ]

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 79 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 68 Next