All times are UTC+01:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 168 posts ]  Go to page Previous 18 9 10 11 1217 Next
PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2019 6:12 am 

Quote:
Quote:
Hans, would you please consider also updating your declipper plugin with your new framework that includes the new CPU controls, stability, etc? And would you also consider adding the Azimuth correction filter to it?
Thanks!
Done!
Link? TIA! :)

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2019 2:32 pm 

I see 9.32 has been released, but I don't see the updated tool on perfectdeclipper.com. Super excited for this.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2019 2:47 pm 

The last standard version for windows 64bit have problems with ASIO specifically with Marian trace A... Is working fine the first time but if you close and open the stereo tool you have no signal of the sound card.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2019 4:02 pm 

problems with driver management on version 9.32 ...
in previous versions I managed FM output and normal output with asio on stereo tool (esi julia) and resumed output 3/4 of julia on radio caster via direct sound driver .... now it doesn't work.

re installed 9.31 works correctly.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2019 11:14 pm 
Site Admin

@nineteen & @nrg: Can you give more details? I've tested it with a Marian card here in ASIO mode and haven't seen any issues. Are you getting error messages, can you see if samples are going through Stereo Tool, is it the input or the output that doesn't work, etc?

I see nothing weird here, and I didn't change anything in the ASIO code (I just checked), so I don't know where to start searching. I really need an exact description of what's going wrong.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2019 12:34 am 

Quote:
@nineteen & @nrg: Can you give more details? I've tested it with a Marian card here in ASIO mode and haven't seen any issues. Are you getting error messages, can you see if samples are going through Stereo Tool, is it the input or the output that doesn't work, etc?
Hans - wondering if this might be a similar thing I encountered after the ST binaries were labelled and the current device ASIO configuration was using old program name reference? Is there an option to reset the driver(s) to Factory and then reconfigure them with ST v9.32 running to check?

This is what I had to do to get my DANTE VIA ASIO driver to start talking to the new version again and since doing it have had no issues.

Just a thought...

Rossco

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2019 3:17 am 

The bug with Paul Thompson's Classic Dreams FM 75 uS are still there in 9.32 release. :( . If I load that presets nothing happens, still remains loaded the previous settings.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2019 7:21 am 

Quote:

I see nothing weird here, and I didn't change anything in the ASIO code (I just checked), so I don't know where to start searching. I really need an exact description of what's going wrong.
Hi hans,

as if the stereo instrument took the device exclusively (in asio mode)
I circumvented the problem by not using asio on normal output wasapi192khz (but I don't like resampling windows)

the problem is the output that does not pass on both drivers if I use asio does not pass through wdm

esi julia sound card
analog input
1/2 MPX analogue output
3/4 spdif output connected directly with rca coaxial cable inside spdif input
radiocaster for streaming using output 3/4 julia

tonight I will give you some detailed information on the 9.31 and 9.32 versions (screenshoot)

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2019 10:46 am 
Site Admin

Quote:
Quote:
Hans - wondering if this might be a similar thing I encountered after the ST binaries were labelled and the current device ASIO configuration was using old program name reference? Is there an option to reset the driver(s) to Factory and then reconfigure them with ST v9.32 running to check?

This is what I had to do to get my DANTE VIA ASIO driver to start talking to the new version again and since doing it have had no issues.

Just a thought...

Rossco
Ah! You're right. I remembered that there was *something* but I didn't remember what it was anymore :) and indeed that was new in 9.32.

It would greatly surprise me though if other devices (not DANTE) would react to this.

I'll wait for more details, I had planned to release an update today for a few bug fixes (the Paul Thompson 75 us presets, the NAN message that you can get on startup), but I want to include a fix for this ASIO issue as well if possible, so I'll wait for more info first.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2019 11:04 pm 
Site Admin

In case it was the same problem that was reported by Rossco: These versions don't contain version info. If these work, I know where to look:

https://www.stereotool.com/download/ste ... 33-001.exe
https://www.stereotool.com/download/ste ... 33-001.exe

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 168 posts ]  Go to page Previous 18 9 10 11 1217 Next