All times are UTC+02:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 166 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 517 Next
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2019 8:13 pm 

The post amplifier slider stays with the old mouse behaviour unless you hit an extreme or started from a rounded value in the first place.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2019 12:44 am 

Hans, please add back to your list of todos, that noise in declipper that was mentioned back some time ago on Facebook. I think you called it l/r noise.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2019 3:47 pm 

When I play DC offset with highpass filter enabled I se action in first band, so this filter is not direct at input?

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2019 7:57 pm 

Quote:
When I play DC offset with highpass filter enabled I se action in first band, so this filter is not direct at input?
Ofcorse it's after MB. It was always after [phase linear]. No logic, but there you go.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2019 8:35 pm 

Suggestion, can there be a slider for the Simple Clipper in the quick adjust section on the web interface?
Or maybe you can make the Loudness slider switch to the simple clipper when Advanced is off.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2019 9:20 pm 
Site Admin

Quote:
Quote:
Ofcorse it's after MB. It was always after [phase linear]. No logic, but there you go.
It's not ideal, but moving it to the front creates artifacts. If you really want it to be at the beginning, you can use the non-phase linear HPF, which is at the start. (But may have other disadvantages).

Some things just aren't easily possible....

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2019 2:13 pm 

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
It's not ideal, but moving it to the front creates artifacts. If you really want it to be at the beginning, you can use the non-phase linear HPF, which is at the start. (But may have other disadvantages).

What do you think about to add dc-servo at input?

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2019 2:18 pm 
Site Admin

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Hm, is that useful? I can't remember seeing any cards with a DC offset on their input in a long time.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2019 8:25 am 

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Hm, is that useful? I can't remember seeing any cards with a DC offset on their input in a long time.
I have sub bass ringing on some track from vinyls, it makes normal bass lower a bit.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2019 11:27 am 

I do not know if this idea was submitted, but I think it would be nice to have a "general" slider under the attack, release, threshold, limiting and clipping settings, which would allow to raise or lower all the bands in same time, on the same scale to keep the proportions.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 166 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 517 Next