All times are UTC+02:00

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 155 posts ]  Go to page Previous 18 9 10 11 1216 Next
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2018 3:17 pm 
Site Admin

Quote:
Hello Hans,

What is the action of the command: Secondary tightness speedup so that I can translate it properly
That's already removed, no need to translate it anymore.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2018 3:38 pm 

Quote:
The BIMP is indeed a microphone processor (BIMP standard for Built-In Microphone Processor).
That all sounds very exciting. But now it comes... It's nice that everything runs through a separate entrance. So the users can profit from it. But of course the plugin users have a problem using this functionality. So far, for example, the VST plugins have only 2 inputs and 2 outputs. But now there are already more inputs and outputs than these two. Could you perhaps provide all of the inputs you've had in the plugin so far? So you could also benefit from these features in the plugin, if you have it directly as a separate input. You can also do channel mapping in radio automation software, and you could do that with the VST plugin.

Let me ask you a basic question: Is there any reason why only the standard stereo input pair is present in the plugin?

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2018 3:51 pm 

Quote:
Quote:
Hello Hans,

What is the action of the command: Secondary tightness speedup so that I can translate it properly
That's already removed, no need to translate it anymore.
OK Hans,

I no longer take it into account

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2018 3:57 pm 

Hans,

I have a suggestion to ask you, the possibility to lock the left menu in all its width, i.e. a button near (lock) or in the configuration menu

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2018 5:38 pm 
Site Admin

Quote:
Quote:
The BIMP is indeed a microphone processor (BIMP standard for Built-In Microphone Processor).
That all sounds very exciting. But now it comes... It's nice that everything runs through a separate entrance. So the users can profit from it. But of course the plugin users have a problem using this functionality. So far, for example, the VST plugins have only 2 inputs and 2 outputs. But now there are already more inputs and outputs than these two. Could you perhaps provide all of the inputs you've had in the plugin so far? So you could also benefit from these features in the plugin, if you have it directly as a separate input. You can also do channel mapping in radio automation software, and you could do that with the VST plugin.

Let me ask you a basic question: Is there any reason why only the standard stereo input pair is present in the plugin?
The plan is to also make this available in the plugin versions - the plugin would have to access the sound card then though, because I don't think (?) that any automation program at this point is capable of giving me multiple inputs.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2018 5:43 pm 

Quote:
The plan is to also make this available in the plugin versions - the plugin would have to access the sound card then though, because I don't think (?) that any automation program at this point is capable of giving me multiple inputs.
That sounds great! But why not make all available inputs and outputs directly accessible from the plugin? The detour via the sound card or via virtual audio cables is not always the best. If I have the possibility to directly input and output everything in the plugin then that would be really brilliant.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2018 6:01 pm 
Site Admin

Quote:
Quote:
That sounds great! But why not make all available inputs and outputs directly accessible from the plugin? The detour via the sound card or via virtual audio cables is not always the best. If I have the possibility to directly input and output everything in the plugin then that would be really brilliant.
Sure, but what program supports this? Of course *I* can make it available....

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2018 6:30 pm 

Quote:

Sure, but what program supports this? Of course *I* can make it available....

Any better DAW software has a channel manager where you can make this assignment. And StereoTool is not only intended for broadcasting, but is used everywhere. And this is very practical for such software, because you can't simply redirect other signals to virtual audio cables. I realize that not every cheap automation software can do that. But in a professional environment, channel assignment has always been common practice.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2018 11:15 pm 

Quote:
Stereo Tool 9.03 BETA014
[*] Crackle in 2nd PDF track -> Improved
I cant hear difference vs beta013. Prety much same crackle level.

edit:
Actually there is difference b014 is just hair better.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2018 4:11 pm 

Thanks Hans for the explanation for BIMP.
Then If I good understood,
- the goal is to mixing the microphone input from SCA with line input. You don't have separate output for microphone processing ? So we don't use Insert of the mixing table ? In this case when dj talk, the need to listen ST output and not output of mixing table ?

- We use normal output, not LQ LOw Latency with BIMP ? in this case we need to configure 'CPY & Latency' to 256 samples and 'Buffer size' of Normal output to 0 sec ? to have the minimum latency for the BIMP ?

I have made test and indeed the microphone sound good, but I have again latency.

In the past I had made test with a specific instance of ST for microphone with LQ Low Latency and I had less latency

Thanks again
Stef

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 155 posts ]  Go to page Previous 18 9 10 11 1216 Next