All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2018 5:33 pm 

good afternoon, I have been using ST :roll: for some time with a box that has a screen with a resolution of 480x800, but in the last beta that I am testing the controls have disappeared, the program just goes blank, still working but I can not access the controls from the touchscreen, what a shame :( ST9.00 BETA065

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2018 3:44 pm 
Site Admin

Hi,

What is your DPI value (in Windows) set to? And are you using full screen mode (as in, is the "Full screen" checkbox under Configuration checked)?

The minimum required window size (the inside of the window) is 632x476. That's assuming 96 DPI, at 144 it needs to be 1.5 times that. 476 is quite close to 480 so that might be the cause....

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2018 4:01 pm 
Site Admin

I had some protection code to not draw at all if the window was too small. Now I've modified it to - in that case - draw outside of the window. That won't be visible, but (different from before) won't cause the software to crash either, so it's a better fallback solution than just refusing to draw anything. If this is the problem, then the next version will work again, but you may not see the full GUI (but if that's the case you know what's wrong).

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 7:05 pm 

Quote:
I had some protection code to not draw at all if the window was too small. Now I've modified it to - in that case - draw outside of the window. That won't be visible, but (different from before) won't cause the software to crash either, so it's a better fallback solution than just refusing to draw anything. If this is the problem, then the next version will work again, but you may not see the full GUI (but if that's the case you know what's wrong).
Ok I will Try it again :) Thanks!!!!