All times are UTC+02:00

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 759 posts ]  Go to page Previous 138 39 40 41 4276 Next
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2018 11:39 am 
Site Admin

Quote:
Hi,
I have a problem with Bass EQ. I have made a preset with bass eq activated. If I try to load the bass eq settings into another preset (LOAD / BASS EQ SETTINGS), they will not load. I've had this issue with previous beta versions too (standalone, W10 64bits).
Ah. Oops. It was changing Auto EQ instead. Fixed. (Next beta)

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2018 11:42 am 

Now that's what I call a quick fix! Thanks!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2018 12:00 pm 

To be deleted

Last edited by Cornemuse on Fri Mar 23, 2018 7:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2018 12:59 pm 
Site Admin

Quote:
Windows 10 Foobar 1.4 beta 9, Stereotool 8.55 beta 049 : auto equalizer > levels > effect strength .... changing level stops all processing, sometimes music slowly returns after 2 minutes
I don't see anything like that. Does it happen every time you change the settings or very occasionally? I did find one piece of code that's slightly suspicious and just changed that. So *maybe* it's fixed.
Quote:
Somebody here suggested ST is responding different to other VST hosts so I tried Audacity. I don't know what I am hearing but is is not music so that was definitely true.
No audio issues here with Audacity. Except that it's causing serious hiccups when processing live (which is probably a buffer size setting somewhere). And the Apply button doesn't do anything - that kinda *has* to be an Audacity issue though.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2018 1:00 pm 
Site Admin

Quote:
Hello Hans,

It is a real nightmare this.stl file, it is enough that there are structural modifications made in your software, that the native language file is upset, it is necessary to move whole blocks of text, why you do not use indexing inside this file by numbers, because you will end up discouraging the translation of your software
The only thing that changes when there are software changes is that texts are added or removed... But all the changes that you made should still be there. Are they disappearing on your end???

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2018 1:54 pm 

To be deleted

Last edited by Cornemuse on Fri Mar 23, 2018 7:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2018 2:10 pm 

Something weird. Suppose I select the "constant volume, increased stereo" preset and I'm on the AGC page. Then I select another preset, for example Wes Keene's Eleven Heaven Encore (soft). If I come back to "constant volume, increased stereo", sometimes the AGC doesn't change. I mean it keeps the parameters of Eleven Heaven (1 band instead of two, etc.).

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2018 2:25 pm 

Quote:
Something weird. Suppose I select the "constant volume, increased stereo" preset and I'm on the AGC page. Then I select another preset, for example Wes Keene's Eleven Heaven Encore (soft). If I come back to "constant volume, increased stereo", sometimes the AGC doesn't change. I mean it keeps the parameters of Eleven Heaven (1 band instead of two, etc.).
ElevenHeaven uses the new style AGC, which only allows one band. My guess is that in your situation, the software would need to flip to the legacy AGC, but for some reason it doesn't.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2018 5:14 pm 
Site Admin

Quote:
Fixed. Was indeed a load error in the (very old) preset - that wasn't loading the way normal (newer) presets load.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2018 5:18 pm 

Thanks !

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 759 posts ]  Go to page Previous 138 39 40 41 4276 Next