All times are UTC+01:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 155 posts ]  Go to page Previous 111 12 13 14 15 16 Next
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 3:37 pm 
Site Admin

Just tested the new Raspberry Pi build. The CPU load (when running on a single core) of Auto EQ was 39% before, now with "Low CPU" enabled that's 13%. Without Abrupt Change Protection the numbers are 26% and 11%.

Which means that the CPU load of Auto EQ and the first Multiband together (both in Low CPU mode) is now actually lower than that of just the Multiband before!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 3:52 pm 

Quote:
Just tested the new Raspberry Pi build. The CPU load (when running on a single core) of Auto EQ was 39% before, now with "Low CPU" enabled that's 13%. Without Abrupt Change Protection the numbers are 26% and 11%.

Which means that the CPU load of Auto EQ and the first Multiband together (both in Low CPU mode) is now actually lower than that of just the Multiband before!
Thats Nice.! Congrats!
ok i found the Limiter :P :P

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 3:58 pm 

When you load the webpreset of "Matt Levin - Ohio Valley Dense" Fm is enabled

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 4:01 pm 
Site Admin

Quote:
When you load the webpreset of "Matt Levin - Ohio Valley Dense" Fm is enabled
Ah! Thanks, I'll fix that.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 6:03 pm 

Hi Hans:
Is this the same error?

Version: ST 8.54 BETA 011 - Standalone - 64bit
Info: After change "Max Boost" settings in "Low Level Boost", the error appears. It does not interrupt the audio and once closed, the audio continues, without crashing.

Best regards.

Attachments:
Error.jpg
Error.jpg [ 25.11 KiB | Viewed 7553 times ]

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 11:26 pm 
Site Admin

Yes that's the same error. Less serious now though (before, it was trying to write in some wrong place in memory, which could have all kinds of side effects, and now it doesn't do that anymore). Beside that, the numbers show me that it's happening in or before (probably before) Multiband 1.

That's not enough yet to fix it. Since it's apparently happen pretty frequently on your system, can I send you a version with extra logging? The logging *might* cause an audio glitch when this happens.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2017 3:57 am 

Quote:
Yes that's the same error. Less serious now though (before, it was trying to write in some wrong place in memory, which could have all kinds of side effects, and now it doesn't do that anymore). Beside that, the numbers show me that it's happening in or before (probably before) Multiband 1.

That's not enough yet to fix it. Since it's apparently happen pretty frequently on your system, can I send you a version with extra logging? The logging *might* cause an audio glitch when this happens.
Perfect Hans, no problem. Send me that version.
Best regards.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2017 1:07 pm 
Site Admin

Quote:
Quote:

Best regards.
This is the 64 bit Windows stand alone WITH EXTRA NAN LOGGING:
http://www.stereotool.com/download/ster ... 4-012A.exe

Important: Before starting it, create a directory C:\temp\
If a NAN occurs, this version will log data to that directory, but only if it exists.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 8:04 pm 

The performance optimizations are in fact all very good. This is really incredible what you get out in every new version! One question, could you possibly optimize the "Continues learning" mode of the dehummer? In my case it always starts with a relatively low CPU load. However, this is rising more and more. This sometimes leads to the fact that I can't hear the sound live any more and there are dropouts. Maybe you can also optimize something here.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 12:01 am 

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Best regards.
This is the 64 bit Windows stand alone WITH EXTRA NAN LOGGING:
http://www.stereotool.com/download/ster ... 4-012A.exe

Important: Before starting it, create a directory C:\temp\
If a NAN occurs, this version will log data to that directory, but only if it exists.
Ok Hans. Give me some days to try (I'm fresh out of my country's elections)
Best regards

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 155 posts ]  Go to page Previous 111 12 13 14 15 16 Next