In just a few weeks time IBC 2017 will take place in the RAI in Amsterdam (15-19 september). Just like last year, we'll decorate our booth with a video screen showing pictures of happy Stereo Tool users
Also: we'll be giving away free Stereo Tool T-shirts! If your photo gets selected you'll get one.
For this we're asking you as our loyal users to submit your photos to us! Take a photo of your setup where:
- Stereo Tool is clearly visible in the image
- A part of your studio/setup is visible
- Bonus points: you or your colleagues are in the photo, smiling happily
- Include your name and/or the name of your radio station
- Explicitly state that we can use the photo on our booth and our website
- Please note: only photos, no screenshots! Also, no photos that are like a screenshot (only ST visible and nothing else).
A selection of the photos will also be featured on our new website which will soon be launched (woohoo!).
How to submit:
- Through email: mathijs [at] thimeo (dot) com
- Through Hans van Zutphen's facebook
(We cannot guarantee that every photo will be used, depending on the number of submissions we'll make a selection. We'll contact the winners to ask for T-shirt size etc.)