All times are UTC+01:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 166 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 617 Next
PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2019 5:38 pm 

Great, now sync refuses to even do something.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2019 6:57 pm 

I have here a supplement to the topic phase delay. I took another close look at the behavior. For this I chose the standard preset Dutch chocolate mousse. I switched the phase delay on and off in this preset. To see the whole thing a bit better I uploaded a Gif here.

In the first seconds in the phase delay deactivated. As you can see in the frequency spectrum everything looks as usual. But as soon as I switch on the phase delay interference signals are added. Even far above 16 Khz, where there is no signal at all in the original. This interfering signal wobbles back and forth a bit. The problem with this signal is that if you amplify it by the other dynamic processors and continue to compress it, you can hear it very clearly at the end.

Is this now a misadjustment by me, or is it really a bug in the phase delay? So with my preset I can adjust the behavior as well.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2019 7:15 pm 
Site Admin

Quote:
I have here a supplement to the topic phase delay. I took another close look at the behavior. For this I chose the standard preset Dutch chocolate mousse. I switched the phase delay on and off in this preset. To see the whole thing a bit better I uploaded a Gif here.

In the first seconds in the phase delay deactivated. As you can see in the frequency spectrum everything looks as usual. But as soon as I switch on the phase delay interference signals are added. Even far above 16 Khz, where there is no signal at all in the original. This interfering signal wobbles back and forth a bit. The problem with this signal is that if you amplify it by the other dynamic processors and continue to compress it, you can hear it very clearly at the end.

Is this now a misadjustment by me, or is it really a bug in the phase delay? So with my preset I can adjust the behavior as well.
I haven't had time to look in detail yet but I don't see any frequencies pop up here that weren't there in the original. Will do some more checks later...

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2019 2:55 pm 
Site Admin

Version 011 is uploaded (stand alone only). Now with built-in streaming support (for now: IceCast, MP3 via LAME, ogg/Vorbis).

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2019 6:52 pm 

Quote:
Version 011 is uploaded (stand alone only). Now with built-in streaming support (for now: IceCast, MP3 via LAME, ogg/Vorbis).
Hi Hans,
I have downloaded latest 011 and was installed normally! You are sure was uploaded correct setup build number?

Latest modification in the file (09 March)

Installed 011 but still shows build number 009 in the top corner

Best Regards.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2019 7:27 pm 
Site Admin

Hi, no idea what that could be, I just downloaded them from the site and I'm getting 011 for both stand alone builds.

Edit: I did change some things in the installer (to add some DLL's) - maybe something is going wrong with the install?

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2019 7:39 pm 

Hey Hans,
Now, installed in a different directory, continues as 009 and open/start site as the old setup does :shock: :D :mrgreen:

I will try later to install in a other machine.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2019 7:48 pm 

I have extracted manually StereoTool.exe inside of setup exe... its the same file inside.

:o

Last edited by Cleiton on Wed Mar 20, 2019 11:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2019 8:48 pm 

Hans,

is it possible to add more than 5 same freq in AF B method multiple lists?
Option with more windows? Like 7 same freq? Hope it's clear.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2019 11:38 pm 

Quote:
Hi, no idea what that could be, I just downloaded them from the site and I'm getting 011 for both stand alone builds.

Edit: I did change some things in the installer (to add some DLL's) - maybe something is going wrong with the install?
Hi Hans, installed in other Windows machine.

011 installed sucessfully! 8-)

I don't know where is wrong in the previous machine, thats weird! :mrgreen:

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 166 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 617 Next