All times are UTC+02:00

Post subject: Re: X-Mas Sensation
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2023 12:14 am 

Hello bojcha king of stereo tool presets.
I've listened to various of your presets and I've also listened to pumped-up presets from various people and enthusiasts who made such and such presets. However, I really like your presets the most. I didn't know about this sensational presets that you made, but this is really a miracle that I have never heard. And this presets Xmas Sensation 2022 Bojcha HD.sts is the perfect sound you've ever made for Balkan music. Especially for this newer Balkan music. To be honest, I will forward these presets to my friend who used to be my employee while Kalman Radio was my radio station and one of the most listened to radio stations in my country Bosnia and Herzegovina, which I have been creating for years, so I have a lot of working radio experience and if I am like completely blind created one such radio station. I don't know how well you know Balkan music, and I mean music from the former Yugoslavia, and I mean specifically Bosnia and Herzegovina and Serbia as well as Croatia. However, you really gave a lot to the sound, so thank you once again for everything you did for this good stereo tool processor of ours. If you have any questions about music from the former Yugoslavia, feel free to contact me privately.
Quote:
X-Mas Sensation (web edition)
Derivat of preset i am making last months adapted to be mostly warm but to keep hotness when needed.
Lot of details preserved with maximum consistence RMS level. Relative loud but clipper is avoided as much as possible.
Punch to maxx.
xmass_web_sensation_RC1.sts
Let me know. :)

Final Version: xmas_web_sensation_web_final.sts

And 2022 version. For FM set HPF to 39Hz.
Xmas Sensation 2022 Bojcha HD.sts