All times are UTC+02:00

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2023 12:03 am 

Tired of the same old “optimod” or “omnia” presets (which sound nothing like optimods or omnias) or don’t care for the default presets? LOOK NO FURTHER!!! These new presets are sound even better than those old 8 Band Pressure presets and will give your station a fresh new sound!

[url] https://1drv.ms/f/s!AnNdh2BigRS7u1O4AixvRw37ELpa[/url]

Listen to ALL of the presets to see how well they do on your station and according to your taste before setting your mind on just one. There is nothing wrong with putting the Hip Hop preset on your country station! Mix and match however you want! I really don’t care!

8BP2 - Just a normal, flat preset. All the attack and release times are the same and you can make your own preset off of this.
AC - Soft preset with lighter bass and slower release times. Recommended for AC, Christian, or any soft formats
CHR - Louder and faster version of AC. A little bass. Recommended for Top-40, Hot AC, Rhythmic, more competitive Country stations, or any pop music formats.
Country - Warmer bass and more mids than AC. Recommended for Country or Classic Country. May also be suitable for some Urban AC.
Crispy - Faster and louder preset with more presence. Recommended for more competitive CHR or Country formats.
Hip Hop - A bassy preset with slower attacks on the low bands to make 808s/kicks/whatever to sound louder! Recommended for Mainstream Urban, Classic Hip Hop, or if you just like bass. :)
Hot - Similar to Crisp, but more bass and higher treble. Recommended for Dance or any competitive CHR or Urban formats. Used on DJ Noah FM.
Rock - Similar to Country but less warm bass and more focused on mids and presence. Recommended for Classic Rock, Classic Hits, Modern AC, or any format that has rock in it. Also suitable for CHR or more energetic AC formats.
RnB - Similar to Hip Hop, but less bass and less aggressiveness. Good for Urban AC, Gospel, or Smoothe Jazz formats. May be suitable for Rhythmic AC formats.

IF YOU ARE EDITING THE PRESET MAKE A COPY FOR YOURSELF DO NOT EDIT THE ORIGINAL

DJ Noah
[url]https://djnoahfm.caster.fm[/url]

Last edited by djnoah225 on Mon Dec 25, 2023 8:42 pm, edited 3 times in total.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2023 9:59 am 

Quote:
Tired of the same old “optimod” or “omnia” presets (which sound nothing like optimods or omnias) or don’t care for the default presets? no further!!! These new presets are sound even better than those old 8 Band Pressure presets and will give your station a fresh new sound!

https://1drv.ms/f/s!AnNdh2BigRS7u1O4AixvRw37ELpa

Listen to ALL of the presets to see how well they do on your station and according to your taste before setting your mind on just one. There is nothing wrong with putting the Hip Hop preset on your country station! Mix and match however you want! I really don’t care!

8BP2 - Just a normal, flat preset. All the attack and release times are the same and you can make your own preset off of this.
AC - Soft preset with lighter bass and slower release times. Recommended for AC, Christian, or any soft formats
CHR - Louder and faster version of AC. A little bass. Recommended for Top-40, Hot AC, Rhythmic, more competitive Country stations, or any pop music formats.
Country - Warmer bass and more mids than AC. Recommended for Country or Classic Country. May also be suitable for some Urban AC.
Crispy - Faster and louder preset with more presence. Recommended for more competitive CHR or Country formats.
Hip Hop - A bassy preset with slower attacks on the low bands to make 808s/kicks/whatever to sound louder! Recommended for Mainstream Urban, Classic Hip Hop, or if you just like bass. :)
Hot - Similar to Crisp, but more bass and higher treble. Recommended for Dance or any competitive CHR or Urban formats.
Rock - Similar to Country but less warm bass and more focused on mids and presence. Recommended for Classic Rock, Classic Hits, Modern AC, or any format that has rock in it. Also suitable for CHR or more energetic AC formats.
RnB - Similar to Hip Hop, but less bass and less aggressiveness. Good for Urban AC, Gospel, or Smoothe Jazz formats. May be suitable for Rhythmic AC formats.
I like the CHR, HIP HOP, HOT, RNB. the rest is good too but it doesn't speak to me nicer work the one I like the most of my choices is the RNB

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2023 10:21 am 

Hello everyone: These settings are not for Balkan music. In order to try to do something like this, you need to understand the production from the former Yugoslavia. If you are interested in that, I could send you a link here to listen to what music from the former Yugoslavia sounded like. Greetings from Sarajevo from a friend.
Quote:
Quote:
Tired of the same old “optimod” or “omnia” presets (which sound nothing like optimods or omnias) or don’t care for the default presets? no further!!! These new presets are sound even better than those old 8 Band Pressure presets and will give your station a fresh new sound!

https://1drv.ms/f/s!AnNdh2BigRS7u1O4AixvRw37ELpa

Hot - Similar to Crisp, but more bass and higher treble. Recommended for Dance or any competitive CHR or Urban formats.
I like the CHR, HIP HOP, HOT, RNB. the rest is good too but it doesn't speak to me nicer work the one I like the most of my choices is the RNB

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2023 11:24 am 

Thanks for the update DJ Noah!! The CHR preset is being well received by our audience.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2023 8:41 pm 

Hello everyone, here are a 2 more new presets that will go well with Jazz and Talk formats. Also included are some different phase delay settings i made (Phase Rotation>Load>Phase Rotation Settings) to change the bass sound of the 8 Band Presets or any other presets in general.

Jazz - Smoother version of R&B. Good for Jazz, Classic Blues, Classical music, or any other smaller format that isn’t looking for competitive loudness.

Talk - Very fast and dense preset with very little bass processing as it isn’t needed for voices. Also, stereo width is greatly reduced in case of improperly panned microphones. SHOULD BE USED FOR FINAL PROCESSING AFTER MICROPHONES. Ideal for Talk, Sports, NPR, News, or any other format that has little to no music content.

Presets found here
https://1drv.ms/f/s!AnNdh2BigRS7u1-CHRIYcmdKp2cT
IF YOU ARE EDITING THE PRESET MAKE A COPY FOR YOURSELF DO NOT EDIT THE ORIGINAL

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2024 8:40 pm 

Hello, djnoah. Are you going to do this for this new compressor? I like the way it works, and I like your rock music preset. I'm using the Aquinas preset with this new adaptive compressor.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2024 9:49 pm 

Yall i know i said i wasnt trying to make the preset sound like an omnia but if you speed up the mb1 attack to like 0.25x it will sound like an omnia 11 lmao