All times are UTC+02:00

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2020 4:20 pm 

It's hard to find similar presets of this radio:

https://www.rmfon.pl/play,5

and

https://player.radiozet.pl/

Please help me....

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2020 4:23 am 

the same questions, waiting for help....

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2020 11:10 pm 

RMF is very likely an AGC wideband compressor of some sort (Aphex Compellor, dbx 160, etc). Hard to tell because, as is typical of the online streams from terrestrial stations, it's extremely low bitrate AAC+. The ducking sounds like it takes over a second to recover (slow release time on the compression) which is indicative of AGC behaviour.

ZET sounds like it could be an Omnia Z/IPStream or possibly an old 6exi with a wideband compressor before it in the rack. In my observation Optimods don't generally process at that density without VERY noticeable high distortion (lots of Classic Rock presets on Optimods exhibit what I'm referencing), nor do they generally have quite that much bass. Omnias generally do have very prominent bass though. Also it sounds a lot like a station in my local market that I know for a fact is running an Omnia 6exi.

In the case of ZET, what leads me to believe it's possibly older Omnia gear is that it's common for terrestrial stations whom have acquired new DAB/IBOC gear to re-purpose their older equipment to go in line with the Web stream. That is likely the case if ZET transmits in DAB.

Hope that helps narrow your search a bit.