All times are UTC+02:00

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2019 11:05 pm 

I would like to try some of the presets that people are offering in this thread, but I can't figure out how to import the settings into Stereo Tool and then save it as my own preset to use.

How do I accomplish this?

PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2019 3:43 am 

Download the file & put it where your Stereotool can access it (can be on a USB drive or SSD/HDD).

In the StereoTool window on the top bar, click on the Load button, in the drop down menu click All Audio or All Audio & FM Settings, on the pop up screen pick the file you've just downloaded & click ok, this will have then loaded the new settings.

To save, got to the next button on the top bar that says Save, click on that & on the drop down menu click Save ALL (Export), then on the pop up window, save it where you want to save it & under what name you want to save it as.

BTW, this is using the Windows versions, I think the other versions are much the same though?

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2019 6:21 pm 

Quote:
Download the file & put it where your Stereotool can access it (can be on a USB drive or SSD/HDD).

In the StereoTool window on the top bar, click on the Load button, in the drop down menu click All Audio or All Audio & FM Settings, on the pop up screen pick the file you've just downloaded & click ok, this will have then loaded the new settings.

To save, got to the next button on the top bar that says Save, click on that & on the drop down menu click Save ALL (Export), then on the pop up window, save it where you want to save it & under what name you want to save it as.

BTW, this is using the Windows versions, I think the other versions are much the same though?
Thank you. This worked.